Complaint Review: 69lingerie

• Reported By:
69lingerie
Nationwide U.S.A.

69lingerie they got my money -they never sent the products

I ordered a bathing suit from 69 lingerie over two months ago, yet I have recieved nothing. I have sent them over fifteen e-mails and recieved only two responses.

They refused to give me a phone number to call. All of my attempts to contact them have failed.

They simply take peoples money and never send them their order. I have been constantly trying to get even a simply replay on the status of my order, yet they refuse to update me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/69lingerie/nationwide/69lingerie-they-got-my-money-they-never-sent-the-products-6139. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 69lingerie