Complaint Review: 6PM.com

• Submitted: Wed, January 16, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, January 16, 2013

• Reported By: EllenM — Allen Texas United States of America

6PM.com cancelled item, no refund Internet

Ordered an item on line which somehow got cancelled. I only learned about the cancellation after I tracked the item in their website when it did not show up after 9 days. I checked Paypal and learned i never got a refund! When I finally talked to customer service, I was told it was cancelled because the item is unavailable in the warehouse and that I would get my refund in 7-30 days!. Here are the problems: I was not informed of the cancellation. I was not refunded upon cancellation. I had to demand for a refund and was told it will take a month to get it! Nice!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2013 09:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/6PMcom/internet/6PMcom-cancelled-item-no-refund-Internet-997753. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 6PM.com