Complaint Review: 7-11 Store #14373

• Updated: Sat, July 02, 2011

• Reported By: Richard — Seattle Washington United States of America
7-11 Store #14373
8250 Lake City Way NE Seattle, Washington United States of America

7-11 Store #14373 Taxed me 12% on Camel cigarette pack and did not honor $.50 discount. Shortchanged in past! Seattle, Washington

I used to use this store without problem! Now I am reporting them to the BBB, Washington State Attorney Generals Office and R.J. Reynolds. Not only has store #14373 con me as well as others by not giving the $.50 discount, I was charged 12 cents tax per dollar when it is 9.8% in this state. They were rude when I caught them and it is not the manager, but his wife and co-workers when she is present. This is not a one time incident! I have caught her short changing me as well as others in the past. She sneered "Just go to another store" I have(another 7-11)and they have been very good to me and honest! We do not need this kind of illegal deception and overtaxing here in Seattle. The store is located at 8250 Lake City Way NE, Seattle WA 98115. Someone needs to stop this illegal activity. This is the same letter I sent to 7-11 Corporate Office.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2011 09:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/7-11-Store-14373/Seattle-Washington-98115/7-11-Store-14373-Taxed-me-12-on-Camel-cigarette-pack-and-did-not-honor-50-discount-S-748399. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 7-11 Store #14373