Complaint Review: 7 Day Web Design

• Submitted: Fri, April 24, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, June 20, 2009

• Reported By:Fallbrook California
7 Day Web Design
32477 Sunnyvail Cir Temecula, California U.S.A.

7 Day Web Design Charged my Credit Card without Authorization Temecula California

*Author of original report: Matt took care of the problem

7 Day Web design is a ripoff!! I was given a web site in 7 days but the info was incorrect even though i had e-mailed Matt the correct information days prior. It took about 1 month to complete my website and even then it had mistakes. Matt decided to charge my credit card before the web site was even finished. I paid half upfront then he charged my again before I had a chance to approve. Theis guy just makes excuses. I will be writting my local editor about my problems and the BBB.

Lance
Fallbrook, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2009 09:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/7-Day-Web-Design/Temecula-California-92592/7-Day-Web-Design-Charged-my-Credit-Card-without-Authorization-Temecula-California-446200. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 7 Day Web Design

Matt took care of the problem

AUTHOR: Lance - (U.S.A.)

Matt called me back a day later and we straightened out the problems. He acciedetly charged my credit card and apologized for the mix up. Now my website looks good and I am on page one of the Google searches.