Complaint Review: 7-Eleven

• Updated: Tue, February 19, 2013

• Reported By: Teresa — Aurora Colorado United States of America
7-Eleven
15553 E. Mississippi Aurora, Colorado United States of America

7-Eleven Store # 21493 Bought I Tunes card and put number into IPad and it kept saying invalid number. Took the card back to get my Money back or new card. They told me it was already activated. I showed them it wasn't. Aurora, Colorado

I bought an ITunes card from this store and tried to redeem it on my I pad and it said not active number . Took the card back in the morning with the receipt and the cashier told me that the card was already activated. I told them its not. I called ITunes Store and they looked up number and told me that THEY DID NOT ACTIVATE THE CARD. I asked them to write me a letter stating the information that the card had not been activated. I took the letter to show the manager .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2013 11:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/7-Eleven/Aurora-Colorado-80017/7-Eleven-Store-21493-Bought-I-Tunes-card-and-put-number-into-IPad-and-it-kept-saying-in-1016528. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 7-Eleven