Complaint Review: 7 Eleven

27219 SR 54 Wesley Chapel, Florida United States of America
  • Phone: 813-994-14
  • Web:
  • Category: Racists

7 Eleven Janet or jessica cheated me out of my lottery winnings Wesley Chapel, Florida

I went into the 7 eleven store on Wesley chapel SR 54. Friday October 10, 2009 around 7:15 to cash in my winning ticket worth a $100.00 dollars, but the girl name janet said I only received $21.00 dollars back which was a stock to me. When I ask why that is she then said that is what the computer says. After I got off work I checked it again and clearly stated I've won $100.00 dollars. So can you please help me? I have proof  made a copy of my ticket before going to the store.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2009 06:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/7-Eleven/Wesley-Chapel-Florida-33543/7-Eleven-Janet-or-jessica-cheated-me-out-of-my-lottery-winnings-Wesley-Chapel-Florida-507186. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 7 Eleven