Complaint Review: 7 Figure Marketing School By Vick Strizheus

• Updated: Thu, January 21, 2010

• Reported By: Email me at ipcprogram77@gmail.com — Edmonton Alberta Canada
7 Figure Marketing School By Vick Strizheus

7 Figure Marketing School - Vick Strizheus Fraud - Run Away Scam Internet

Vick is running s cam here. Since the last 7 months (June 08), I am trying to cancel my membership.

Every single month I have emailed a minimum of 2 times to cancel my subscription.

I do not even know my login info and I cannot even retreive it from their forgot password.

I know for a fact that I made 5+ sales within this program because I had people calling me AFTER they had joined the business. Upon asking for proof, they showed me proof.

I havn't EVER received a commission from these scam artists.

These guys are RIP OFFS!

They did not pay my commission and NEVER answer my support ticket regarding cancelation and commissions.

7 months!!! I have emailed them countless times that my affiliate backoffice still shows I have 0 signups.

I never got credited for ANY sale and didn't get paid for it EVEN THOUGH THEY OCCURED.

I am telling them since 7 months to cancel my subscription, they're charging me $67.00 USD for something that I dont have access to.

I told them to give me a refund and they have NEVER EVER replied me.

I cannot find their support info easily and when I did, I have been emailing them since forever.

Dont join 7 figure marketing school because Vick is a smart a*s scam artist who has a support system that stinks and does not pay his affiliates.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2010 03:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/7-Figure-Marketing-School-By-Vick-Strizheus/internet/7-Figure-Marketing-School-Vick-Strizheus-Fraud-Run-Away-Scam-Internet-558059. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 7 Figure Marketing School By Vick Strizheus