Complaint Review: 7 STARS CO.,LTD

• Submitted: Fri, April 25, 2014
  • Updated: Fri, April 25, 2014

• Reported By: Nick — Athens
Internet USA

7 STARS CO.,LTD Cassidy Yan ALIEXPRESS 7 STARS CO.,LTD Cassidy Yan FRAUD China, Shenzhen Internet

I bought a seat from the seller 7 STARS CO.,LTD in China, store   on Order Time: 01:02 Nov. 06 2013, order No 60410468102317.

After a month or so he shipped the seat but the seat never appeared. He then told me that China Airpost could not fit it into the plane and that they returned it back to him. That was allready 4 months later. At this point I opened a dispute choosing the "The goods are on their way" or the like, that was never an option that said the goods where received by me. I received a partial refund of $20

Then he resent the seat which came to Greece but was sent back by the Greek post office because my name and address was hand written very badly and they told me they couldn't read it. So now, 6 months later the seat is in China again, the seller says he has sent it twice and cannot pay more and he doesn't even reply anymore.

Result is I have paid $307. [continued below]....

.....57(-$20 refund) and have received nothing.

I now cannot open a dispute because of the previous one I had opened and is closed. However the previous dispute was about refunding me for the delay, not for NOT receiving the seat.

Please help me. The seller says he has paid twice shipping fees. Why am I responsible if China Airpost could not fit it into the plane? Why if he couldn't write my Name correctly? I am just a customer who has paid and received nothing.

I can send you the whole conversations we had with the seller

I contacted AliExpress customer care team and spoke to a representative and he told me he can't help me open a new dispute because of the previous one (I repeat, it was a partial refund for the delay, not for not receiving the parts) and that he cannot even contact the seller because he is in a lower platform. I kindly asked him to escalate my complaint to a supervisor, director or higher platform and he could not help again. His name is Eugene if that says something to anyone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2014 02:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/7-STARS-COLTD-/internet/7-STARS-COLTD-Cassidy-Yan-ALIEXPRESS-7-STARS-COLTD-Cassidy-Yan-FRAUD-China-Shenzhe-1141590. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 7 STARS CO.,LTD