Bobbie

• Updated: Sat, September 21, 2013

• Reported By: Tony L — Philadelphia Pennsylvania
700 Club
700 North 2nd street, philadelphia Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

700 Club 700 Club Employee told me to "f**k off" when I called in to find out their hours of operation Philadelphia Pennsylvania

I called 700 Club to find out what time they are open till. Since they are supposedly a "night club" I assumed they might be open until 3:30-4:00 like many other clubs in the city. The employee at 700 Club who answered my call told me "f**k off" after asking about their hours and continued to verbally harass me for NO REASON.  This was literally the rudest person I have ever dealt with in any service industry environment. The employee refused to give me his name like the COWARD he is. Do yourself a favor and never go to this horrible establishment, they apparently have no concept of what customer service is nor do they hold their employees to any standards or dignity.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2013 08:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/700-Club/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-19123/700-Club-700-Club-Employee-told-me-to-fk-off-when-I-called-in-to-find-out-their-hours-1086262. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 700 Club