Complaint Review: 707 Car Stereo

• Reported By: 69lvr4life — Santa Rosa California United States of America
707 Car Stereo
707 Santa Rosa Ave Santa Rosa, California United States of America

707 Car Stereo UNLICENSED AND DISHONEST place of business Santa Rosa California

ALL WHO DEAL WITH THIS PLACE, WATCH OUT, THE ONLY ONE WHO IS HONEST AT THIS PLACE IS THE INSTALLER " BEN ".... THE BUSINESS IS NOT EVEN LICENSED, THEY ARE NOT KNOWLEGDABLE ABOUT WHAT YOU NEED FOR YOU BUCK... ALL THEY CARE ABOUT IS GETTING YOUR MONEY.... THE OWNER IS NOT ONE TO TRUST AND HE IS THE MOST DISHONEST PERSON I HAVE EVER WORKED FOR... ALL WHO READ THIS SHOULD KNOW THIS AS THOSE WHO MIGHT HAVE BEEN IN THERE WHEN I WAS RUNNING THIS PLACE KNOW THAT WHEN I WAS THERE, I CARED ABOUT ALL OF YOU, NOT ABOUT YOUR MONEY.. I BROUGHT YOU PRODUCT THAT YOU WANTED, NOT THAT CHEAP CRAP THAT IS BEING SOLD THERE NOW, ALSO WHEN I WAS THERE, IT WAS A CAR STEREO PLACE NOT A FLEA MARKET.. THE OWNER WILL SELL ANYTHING TO MAKE A DOLLAR... JUST SAVE YOUR MONEY AND GO SOME PLACE ELSE... I GIVE YOU FAIR WARNING.... IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME, GO TO THE BUSINESS LICENSE BUILDING IN THE COURT HOUSE AND YOU WILL FIND OUT THAT THIS COMPANY IS NOT LICENSED..... SO THAT MEANS THAT IF YOUR ITEM OR CAR GETS MESSED UP, THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO, CAUSE YOU CANT SUE THE COMPANY AS THE LAW WONT DO ANYTHING BECAUSE THERE IS NO ONE LEGALLY ABLE TO GO AFTER... JULIO ROMAN IS A THEFT..... BEWARE OF THIS MAN... LIKE I SAID AND I AM NOT AFRAID TO LET YOU ALL KNOW, I WAS THE ONE WHO WAS THERE AND REALLY CARED ABOUT YOU ALL, THOSE WHO KNOW ME, EITHER BY BEING A CUSTOMER OR JUST A FRIEND IN GENERAL, KNOW THAT I KNEW WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT AND I KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT NOW.... SO PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE AND COME FIND ME HERE ON FACEBOOK.....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2012 04:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/707-Car-Stereo/Santa-Rosa-California-95407/707-Car-Stereo-UNLICENSED-AND-DISHONEST-place-of-business-Santa-Rosa-California-988492. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 707 Car Stereo