Complaint Review: 713 signs.com

• Updated: Fri, August 19, 2011

• Reported By: Ken — Houston Texas United States of America
713 signs.com
260 El Dorado Blvd, Webster, TX 77598 Webster, Texas United States of America

713 signs.com Whitney Garcia Scammers,Ripoff artists Liars and Cheats Beware Webster, Texas

*Author of original report: Refund?

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Refund has already been granted

On March 6th 2010 I paid 713 Signs.com (Whitney Garcia/Ronnie Garcia) with a check $238.15 for an order of 100 24X18 Signs and stakes for my business. Whitney Garcia went to my bank the very same day and cashed the check. I have a copy of canceled check with her TDL and DOB as well as a signature.

She promised delivery by March 12th 2010. The promised delivery date came and went. I called and was told that "they had run out of ink" but not to worry I would have the signs by March 15th. They did not deliver on the 15th either. I called and was told I would have the signs by Friday March 19th for sure! Well they didn't deliver again and didn't return my calls. I finally caught up with Whitney Garcia on March 22nd and was given another excuse.  I emailed her the next day and told her that if the signs were not printed to call me I might have some changes and if they were printed to deliver them. They list their address as 260 El Dorado Blvd, Webster, TX 77598 which is only a few miles from me. Whitney Garcia called me a said the signs were ready and she was on her way to deliver them. This was March 23rd. She never showed up. From this point on It was hit and miss getting her to answer my calls She would occasionally respond to text messages always coming up with some excuse why there was a delay.

This week they are hiding not answering emails, text, of phone calls. I am convinced these guys are scammers. I should have seen it coming. This is my second order with them.

The first order I paid half up front with a check made out to 713 Signs ( the name of the alleged company that is displayed on their website). I noticed later when going through my canceled checks that Whitney had put a / after the 713 Signs and written her name behind it,  gone to the bank and cashed the check under her name Whitney Garcia. The bank got her thumb print on the front and her signature on the back of the check. Next when it came time to pay the final half on delivery of the first order (which was several days late by the way) she called and told me she could only accept cash since someone had stolen her wallet. I went to the bank and got the cash to give her on delivery.

When I took delivery the signs were wrapped up in shrink wrap. When I unwrapped them after she left I found the order was short. When I called Whitney Garcia about this she told me that they would make up the shortage on the next order.

She called me several times over the next month or so asking me to reorder. When the time came She told me if I wanted to take advantage of special pricing I needed to pay in full upfront and "oh yea we haven't forgotten about the shortage on your last order we are going to include it in this shipment"..... I should have seen it coming! She wanted the check made out to her Whitney Garcia not the company 713 signs.com which I thought strange but accommodated her anyway.

I now believe the reason for the check being made out to Whitney Garcia is that the 713 Signs.com is operating with out a bank account, or business license. These guys probably don't even file taxes!

I went online to the County Clerk and searched the assumed names and couldn't find any variation of 713 Signs.com.

Their website http://713signs.com/Home_Page.php list their address as 260 El Dorado Blvd, Webster, TX 77598

One of the phone numbers listed on their website comes back to "Space Signs" on 16202 Diana Ln. #307 Webster, TX 77598. There is no listing for an assumed name for Space Signs either.

Here is their contact information should you or a member of your staff like to contact them to verify this complaint.

CONTACT INFORMATION

E MAIL -
kemist281@yahoo.com

PHONE -
713-382-2304
Direct : 832-891-0720

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2010 03:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/713-signscom/Webster-Texas-77598/713-signscom-Whitney-Garcia-ScammersRipoff-artists-Liars-and-Cheats-Beware-Webster-Texa-606794. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 713 signs.com

Refund?

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

I'm still waiting for the balance of my refund from this scammer. They know my number and won't answer my calls. I called them from another number and when I ask about my money that bum Ronnie just stuttered "you'll get it' and hung up.

Check them out on the BBB site..... Their bad news. Don't pay anything to them up front and and be sure to count the pieces of your order.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Refund has already been granted

AUTHOR: Ron G. - (United States of America)

If you notice I have no other complaints, this individual Ken Bearce @ www.kenbearce.com  is totally out of his mind he has been given 80% of his refund becuase we are an honest company it funny how he did not mention that. I have the reciepts to prove it from all the money orders I have sent him. We only owe this man $80.00 and that is for materials I cannot receive a refund for yet. Also he did not mention this was the second time we have done business with him if we are so bad then if he was not satisfied he would have not come back to us for a second time. On the second time he came back to us he called complaining numerous times and I offered to give him his money back and did so, I AM CLEARLY NOT RIPPING NO ONE OFF NOW HERE IS MY SIDE OF THE STORY.
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC