Complaint Review: 716 Services - Seven-One-Six Services,

• Updated: Thu, January 14, 2010

• Reported By: G Washington — Ottawa Illinois United States of America
716 Services - Seven-One-Six Services,
2430 Delaware Avenue Buffalo, NY Internet United States of America

716 Services - Seven-One-Six Services, They do not actually exist as a business in the state of New York. Magazine Subscription Service - Deceptive - Illegal Practices Internet

I had a very similar experience where a person called me saying he was with (my state of residence) as an investigator wtih the courts.  He said that I was being held on 2 felony charges, and that I had a court date in one week from the date of the phone call.  They had contacted me several times with attemts to "collect" on money owed.  They did not fulfill their obligation to me.  He threatened that I could be jailed for 8 years, but because of the obsurdity of the claims, he would throw it out.  All I had to do was pay for merchandise received and a large processing fee.  I called the company and verified that he did work for them and not the state court system.  They scammed me into paying a lot of money towards this supposed debt.  I follow up with an attorney who said that this is not an actual company, and that there is nothing to pursue.  The comany broke many laws, not just FDCPA laws, and there would be a case if there was someone or something to go after, but there is not.  There are a lot of complaints on the internet about this company.  I cannot believe that they can keep operating in this capacity and nobody is able to shut them down.  They have most likely ripped off thousands of honest consumers while they earn a good living doing illegal activities.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2010 07:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/716-Services-Seven-One-Six-Services/internet/716-Services-Seven-One-Six-Services-They-do-not-actually-exist-as-a-business-in-the-st-554759. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 716 Services - Seven-One-Six Services,