Complaint Review: 716 Services

• Reported By: Tiffany — Dayton Ohio United States of America
716 Services
2430 Delaware Avenue Buffalo, New York United States of America

716 Services Scam Artists Buffalo, New York

A few months ago a man walked into my place of business saying that he had a good deal on magazine subscriptions, he showed me all of his paperwork and it seemed legit. He said it would be a good way to build up my credit seeing as how mine is not the best. I gave him $20.00 that day to start the subscriptions and was promised 5 different magazines i have only received 1 of the 5 magazines.

This company has to this date never sent me a bill so i could make a payment and then the harassing phone calls started to myself and my work and my mother saying that myself and my mother was looking at jail time and we would be sued for all the money that i owed plus lawyers fees and court costs unless i made a payment of $135.00 mind you i had never put my mother down for anything other than a reference so i dont know why they were threatening her. So anyways me being scared and new to this i made the payment about 2 months ago from my credit card and i was told that it would end my obligation to this company and i would be done with it. Now about a week ago the phone calls have started back up threatening to send me to court and that i'm facing jail time and to be sued.

I thought my obligation to this company was done after that last payment i made because thats what i was told. I have still never recieved a bill saying that i owe anything... so i dont understand why i am receiving these calls again.  Words of wisdom to anybody who reads this, Stay away from this company. They have ripped me off for about $150.00 and all they want to do is scare you into paying for a product that you will never recieve.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2012 07:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/716-Services/Buffalo-New-York-14216/716-Services-Scam-Artists-Buffalo-New-York-959828. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 716 Services