Complaint Review: 716 Services

• Updated: Wed, August 22, 2012

• Reported By: spacie — ottawa Illinois United States of America
716 Services
2430 Delaware Ave Buffalo, New York United States of America

716 Services Seven-One-Six Services 716 service have ripped me off and is harassing me at work Buffalo, New York

716 services had called me at my place of employment to offer me this "fantastic deal" of 1yr subscription of magazines of my choices with just 3 payments of $26. Someone actually came into my place of business and had me sign this contract immediately. I tried to read it and he had told me that its just states what the woman had explained to me over the phone. All of a sudden I got a bill saying I owed $780.00!!! I immediately called to cancel and complain and the very rude lady said there was nothing I could do since I signed the contract. I refused to pay and was told I dont I would face jail time with criminal charges. I have seem many similar stories on this website. I'm not in any financial position to hire a lawyer. I hope no one else has to go through this!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2012 11:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/716-Services/Buffalo-New-York-14216/716-Services-Seven-One-Six-Services-716-service-have-ripped-me-off-and-is-harassing-me-at-930945. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 716 Services