Complaint Review: 716 Services

• Submitted: Wed, July 11, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, July 11, 2007

• Reported By:Battle Creek Michigan
716 Services
2430 Delaware Ave Buffalo, New York U.S.A.

716 Services - Seven-One-Six Services Scammed by 716 Ripoff Buffalo New York

Well me too. I believe I got the call while I was at work a few years ago. They suckered me in with their low prices and HUGE selection. My original sign-up was for magazines I wouldn't even thumb through if I was bored, but told me that I could change them at anytime so I could call when I got home from work and wasn't busy working. So I was able to change the titles but never actually received any magazines. I made the first few payments but still never recieved any magazines. So I quit paying and now 2 years later, my sister and myself get phone calls from a guy claiming to be with the court telling me that he was going to issue warrents for my sister, my MOTHER and myself effective immediately. So reluctantly I agreed scared that my 60 year old mother may be arrested.

After I was off the phone with him. I have found this site and I now know that I am not alone and the others affected by this are not presently in jail. So I had the check I gave them cancelled and stopped all electronic withdrawls until I can get my account changed. I hope it works because I don't feel that I should have to pay for services not rendered and the fact that they brought my mother and sister into this has me a little irked about now. Let us know if you too have been affected by this company. Join the fight! Down with 716 Services!

Lori
Battle Creek, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2007 06:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/716-Services/Buffalo-New-York-14216/716-Services-Seven-One-Six-Services-Scammed-by-716-Ripoff-Buffalo-New-York-260268. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 716 Services