Complaint Review: 716

• Updated: Tue, January 07, 2014

• Reported By: Deana — Kenosha Wisconsin
716
2430 Delaware Ave Buffalo, New York USA

716 Seven One Six Services, sevenonesix services inc, sevenonesix services magazines, harrassing, sketchy, threatening Buffalo New York

I signed up to receive magazines from this company and paid $26 a month for 4 months and then started reading reports on how people stopped receiving magazines, etc... so I stopped paying and tried to cancel. They kept calling me at work and on my cell phone. The last call I received was from a mediator for an attorney stating that I needed to appear in small claims court in Buffalo NY. I live in WI. I am continuing to pay since I don't want to incur court costs, late fees, penalties as they have said I would. I am looking for a solid way to cancel this subscription without being penalized. I have been receiving the magazines but I am afraid that when I finish paying they will stop and they are supposed to continue for 2-3 years after my last payment.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2014 11:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/716/Buffalo-New-York-14216/716-Seven-One-Six-Services-sevenonesix-services-inc-sevenonesix-services-magazines-har-1113598. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 716