Complaint Review: 720 CFO Program

• Updated: Wed, March 12, 2014

• Reported By: ObviouslyAnIdiot — Doesn't Matter California
720 CFO Program
720 Ann Arbor St, Suite 201 Flint, Michigan USA

720 CFO Program, Attention Marketing, Inc. Ruining my credit, leaving me liable for tens of thousands of dollars in debt. Flint Michigan

*Consumer Comment: Victims of 720CFO Scam Unite!

*Consumer Comment: Victims of 720CFO Scam Unite!

*General Comment: Posters on RIP OFF report are COWARDS.

720 CFO Program, by Attention Marketing, Inc. of Flint, MI bills itself as a "Home Based Business" where you get paid for doing nothing.  That's nothing new. But they actually paid me.  I didn't pay them anything.  But now the chickens are coming home to roost.  They have stopped paying credit card bills that they rung up in my name...tens of thousands of dollars worth...that will ruin my credit if not paid.

The 720 CFO Program premise is that they will use your good credit (you have to have 720 credit score or higher, hence the name) to establish business credit card accounts.  They will then use those credit cards to flip houses in Flint, MI.  They immediately pay you 20% of the total credit lines you are able to establish in your name.  These are business credit accounts, so they do not show up on your personal credit if they remain current.

They quickly paid me my 20%. It seemed great.  But the contract specifically says they will pay off and close the accounts at the 12 month point if you do not tell them you want to continue in the program.  I did not tell them I wanted to continue, but they did not pay off and close the accounts.

The credit card companies are not getting paid.  It has been 18 months now, and 720 CFO Program, by Attention Marketing, Inc. of Flint, MI has now stopped making all credit card payments.  The credit cards are past due and getting more past due.

There are tens of thousands of dollars on these credit cards.  They will hit my personal credit soon and ruin it.  I am liable for the accounts, even though I never charged anything on these credit cards.

Jon Miller runs 720 CFO Program, by Attention Marketing of Flint, MI.  He is the only point of contact.  He shut off his phone months ago.  He still answers emails.  Now his answers are things like, "We are reorganizing the company.  We fully intend to pay off these bills."

When thinking about signing up for 720 CFO Program, by Attention Marketing of Flint, MI, you deal with Louie Frias in Las Vegas.  He seems to be a commission paid salesman, not an employee or officer of the company, but he does forward all information to Jon Miller of Attention Marketing, Inc. of Flint, MI.

Attention Marketing, Inc. is a Wyoming Corporation.  Their filing ID in Wyoming is 2007-000535664. Their officers are listed as follows:

Peggy Loebig, Director

Louis May, President

Mike Dorris, Secretary

Tammy Stewart, Treasurer

Tim Jarrett, Vice President

-------

I want to state plainly that I am not trying to get more money from 720 CFO Program, by Attention Marketing, Inc. of Flint, MI.  They paid me what they said they'd pay me.  I signed a contract with them.  I did my part of the contract, and they paid me.  But they are not paying off the credit card accounts for which I am liable, which will ruin my credit and leave me tens of thousands of dollars in debt.  They need to pay off these accounts like they said they would.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2013 09:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/720-CFO-Program/Flint-Michigan-48503/720-CFO-Program-Attention-Marketing-Inc-Ruining-my-credit-leaving-me-liable-for-tens-1110959. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 720 CFO Program

Victims of 720CFO Scam Unite!

AUTHOR: Tomnj - ()

Posters who claim other legitimate posters are "cowards" are "Jon Millers" are whatever the name de jour is for this creep.

"Jon" likes to use any name but his real one.  But no worries we are figuring out who you are and tracking you down right now as I type this out.  Your days are numbered.

Get used to the color orange bro because that is what you will be wearing in jail.

Victims of 720CFO Scam Unite!

AUTHOR: Tomnj - ()

I too was stung by this SOB, Jon Miller of 720 CFO "Program"

But there is help and a way out...

There is a very helpful post on RipOff Report that refers you to an excellent investigator who can get you out of trouble.

Just Google "Hello fellow victims: I am an attorney, here in Flint Michigan" and the Ripoff Report should come up top of the list.

If enough of us join him he can track this SOB down and also get the credit card companies off your back.  Either way you will win.  I had a very long phone conversation with him.

Google Thomas J. Thompson  Whitelake MI

Can't miss him!  I believe his web site is casesolver(dot)com

#3 General Comment

Posters on RIP OFF report are COWARDS.

AUTHOR: LMF - ()

Regarding "anonymous's" posts regarding this company and its program, we find it curious that the poster(s) don't reveal themselves as they are merely disgruntled that stomping their feet did not produce the results they demanded. They have a contract which they executed, reviewed and claimed they understood. This contract has been bilaterally honored.

They were paid handsomely for their participation and the use of any third parties for additional services, were strictly that. THIRD PARTIES UNRELATED to AMI or its subsidiaries. To make false claims against AMI, its employees or third parties contracted to assist with the poster(s) issues, will be dealt with at the civil level.

The RIP OFF report attempting to protect anonymous posters of unsubstantiated claims by hiding behind the First Amendment will not be a deterrent to locating the poster(s) and prosecuting them.

End of rebuttal.