Complaint Review: 720Funding.com

• Submitted: Fri, May 11, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, December 21, 2012

• Reported By: shane65 — Miami Florida United States of America
720Funding.com

720Funding.com 720 Funding, Khann Inc Scammers, criminals, theives Internet, Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Call Me so we can discuss!

*Consumer Suggestion: Additional Info

*Consumer Comment: Need more info

*Consumer Comment: SCAM SCAM --> Mo Khan aka 720 FUNDING

*Consumer Suggestion: I have Mo Khan's info

*General Comment: I am located in Miami Fl and can help

*Consumer Suggestion: 720Funding

720Funding.com is a complete scam! They make grand promises and then steal your money. They talk about how they take credit cards so you can charge them back if they dont perform, but their forms that you have to sign are so solid that my CC company denied my claim.

I paid them over $20,000 for multiple services. I paid them to create me a CPN file and to fix my personal credit as well. They did NOTHING and now the number I was using to contact them is disconnected. They were using 561-231-1662 and now their site says to text them at 561-907-1868 but they dont respond or take my calls.

I saw their ads on craigslist in the Miami forum. They post like 30 ads a day and I saw nothing negative online about them but they took advantage of my wife and I. I have no idea what to do.

Please take notice of my warning and run the other way! If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is!

Shane

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2012 12:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/720Fundingcom/internet/720Fundingcom-720-Funding-Khann-Inc-Scammers-criminals-theives-Internet-Internet-881448. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 720Funding.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Call Me so we can discuss!

AUTHOR: Agency - (USA)

786 471 6105

You do NOT need an attorney!

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Additional Info

Shane,

Since you're from Miami, FL you're not too far away from Mo. Below are his addresses, perhaps you can send a private investigator to verify.

Mo Khan's address
15288 73rd Street, N
Loxahatchee, FL 33470

Corina Khan's (Mo's wife) address
112 Crane Roast Way
Royal Palm Beach, FL 33411

I have his Driver's License and SSN as well if you need them to file a police report. If you do file a claim, please let me know as I would like to include my case as well.

Need more info

Christi,

You seemed to have previous knowledge on these scams. Do you know of any good lawyer(s) that you can recommend to help us go after this guy?

SCAM SCAM --> Mo Khan aka 720 FUNDING <--- SCAM SCAM SCAM

AUTHOR: Tomnj - (USA)

I too have this clowns SS# and address etc.

I am going to bury this guy!

DO NOT work with this thing.   He is NOT to be trusted with ANYTHING!  Stay far away.

You can contact me for proof...I do not want to waste anymore of my precious time and life writing too much here...I've wasted too much of it with this A-HOLE since Feb 2012.

#5 Consumer Suggestion

I have Mo Khan's info

Shane,

I've been working closely with Mo Khan up until few days ago and then he disppeared. I have a copy of his driver's license, his SSN, his home address if you want to file a police report. Contact me.

#6 General Comment

I am located in Miami Fl and can help

AUTHOR: WonderWoman Consulting - (United States of America)

I create CPN Files with ZERO fees upfront.

Administrative Remedies

Notorial Protesting

NovationsDebt elimination and MUCH MUCH MORE!

I also teach....been in this business for YEARS...and have ripoff reports that I filed on these companies YEARS ago!

I can offer NO FEES UPFRONT.Pay only after you verify!

Identity theft

Ghost files

Off the grid files..

ANY THING YOU CAN IMAGINE IN THE CREDIT REALM!

I also teach...web training or in person!

I can help you recover your fund's by certain remedies that do not need to go thru the courts.

I also TEACH PRIMARY TRADELINES IN PERSON FOR BUSINESSES.

786 471 6105 Ask to speak with Christi

#7 Consumer Suggestion

720Funding

AUTHOR: Tomnj - (USA)

Shane

the merchant has the burden to show proof that goods and services were delivered to you.

Tell your card co that fact and if that does not get them moving and protecting you the buyer hire an attorney and have him send them a firm letter that does.