• Report: #1120194

• Updated: Thu, March 06, 2014

• Reported By: connections — Myrtle Beachc South Carolina
777 Portraits
2611 S Ocean blvd Myrtle Beach SC Myrtle Beach, South Carolina USA

777 Portraits 777portraits.com.bestmyrtlebeachphotographywww.oceanislephotography.netothers.... beach portraits Myrtle Beach South Carolina

*Consumer Comment: Suggesstions for better professionalism

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Your boss

I worked for this company and they present themselves as brick and mortar on their several websites, yet they seem not to have a physical location. When I google earth the physical addresses, it is either a hotel location or something that does not look like a photography business. As far as I know they are providing photography services but their presentation on the web is a little shady.

I do know also, that they set up the photography gig with a deposit over the phone and then the clients pay the photographer at the end of the set before they get the dvd with the pictures on it. Then they ask the photographers to  let them send a 1099 to them when the photographer has never been paid directly by them. A little shady to me!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2014 07:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/777-Portraits/Myrtle-Beach-South-Carolina-29577/777-Portraits-777portraitscombestmyrtlebeachphotographywwwoceanislephotographynetother-1120194. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 777 Portraits

Suggesstions for better professionalism

AUTHOR: Miser - ()

I love Ripoff Report and check it often to keep up to date with busineses because it is a guide for locals to better understand how businesses are operating in a person's local area. We are a tourist area and there are a lot of start ups here so it is often that people get taken. It looks like this company does have a decent product, but for an owner to rebut a person in the rude manner this owner did when it seems the employee has a legitimate concern seems a little odd for me. I would check them out thoroughly before using them. A good product is one thing but how are you going to be treated should you have a problem and need customer service? I don't think I would like to deal with this owner. Seems a little unreasonable to me.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Your boss

AUTHOR: Hal - ()

Hey, your just pissed off because you have to pay your taxes. It's not my fault you want to screw the government, but hey I sent the 1099 to your last known address, and it came back. Do you honestly think I wouldn't know it was you? You are the only one who put up a stink about this.

I'll give you 24 hours to remove this, or so help me God, My attorneys will have a field day with you. You can't post a ripp of report about my company, when you are the one doing the ripping off!!