Complaint Review: 777 Vactions rental

• Reported By: KPB — anaheim California
777 Vactions rental
4816 hwy 95 parker, Arizona USA

777 Vactions rental Brian and Pia Bolton Beware of this Property parker Arizona

I have read the other reviews and could not agree more. The place is a work in progress. The decks have broken chairs,railing and nails sticking up. The bugs are disgusting we spent money on citronella candles and my husband sprayed the place but to no avail at our own expense. We also had to supply our own paper towels and toilet paper. We made the best of it and did as we were asked to do which was take the trash to the curb at the end of stay for trash pick up. We did but $225 of our deposite was withheld for 1) not taking the trash to the curb 2) having a dog on site (not true we had no anaimals) 3) oil stain on driveway.

These people are scam artists . My word is my bond and I have basically been called a liar. Brian has stated to me that his wife found hair on the proberty. I have no idea how that could be true since we did not have an animal. Beware of this property. Not a safe place for children. Unable to enjoy the decks for multiple reasons. and if you do rent take  pictures to prove that you did as you were asked. I recommend to find a different place to stay.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2013 02:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/777-Vactions-rental/parker-Arizona-86406/777-Vactions-rental-Brian-and-Pia-Bolton-Beware-of-this-Property-parker-Arizona-1094958. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 777 Vactions rental