- Report: #950947
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: 777Vacations
777Vacations4816 Hwy 95, Parker, AZ 85344 Laguna Beach, California United States of America
777Vacations ,777VacationS.com, email@example.com, Brian Bolton, Pia, River Front Home Rental, 4816 Hwy 95, Parker, Arizona 86406 We paid a lot of money for this dump, then were charges extra for a bogus fees ,Cleaning,pet,trash, utilities. This place was disgusting when we got there... I have pictures to prove it! We had to cl Laguna Beach, California
*Consumer Comment: I have been defrauded as well
*Author of original report: Update- no longer 777vacations.com
*Author of original report: Contact info
*Consumer Comment: Please Help
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
So after we had started cleaning the dump, including the nasty refrigerator and spiderwebbs everywhere, a non-professional looking guy came to our door and said Brian and Pia had sent him to clean after getting my e-mail. [continued below]....
1. Dead bugs all over
2. Table inside is broken and there is a sign not to use it (OK?)
3. Refrigerator was disgusting, with old food left in it.
4. Fees we were charged:
Cleaning fee: $150.00
Utilities: $125.00 (Is that a normal charge for a vacation rental)
Dog fee: $125.00(Our dog is cleaner than this place)
Trash fee: $95.00 (They took out of our deposit because we left trash in the cans out front?...Um yeah that is what you instructed us to do)
5. You cannot use entire lower deck due to bug infestation, good luck using pool table.
6. Their "dock" is not a dock, might as well be a floating slab of wood.
7.On upper deck, umbrellas are all broken. They don't properly fit into table. We tried to use one with table due to lack of other shade and as soon as a gust of wind came, it fell over breaking the glass table. Wanting to do the right thing, I offered to cover the cost of new glass right away. They took $216 out of our deposit. (There is no shade from the sun)
8. All I asked for was a receipt for the extra charges taken out of our deposit, since we were paying for them (The $95 trash fee and the $216 glass table top). My e-mails have been ignored.
9. Very unprofessional people. When I had concerns about the cleanliness after giving our deposit, Brian called me and basically said only stupid people read these reviews and only people that have never been to the river have complaints because of the few bugs outside. He is definitely a bully.
10. I have been going to the river for over 25 years, and this was definitely the filthiest place I have stayed.
Also, I am not exaggerating about any of these issues. I have pictures of the place when we got there. I was horrified!
Thanks 777Vacations, for ruining our family vacation and ripping us off!!! Hopefully, you are reading this before putting a deposit down.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2012 03:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/777Vacations/Laguna-Beach-California-92651/777Vacations-777VacationScom-holiday777vacationscom-Brian-Bolton-Pia-River-Front-H-950947. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.