Complaint Review: 7rent.com

7rent.com
ColumbusInternet, Ohio United States of America

7rent.com 7rent Worst landlord i ever Columbus Internet, Ohio

*Consumer Comment: HA!

*Consumer Comment: angel stop commenting your self

*Consumer Comment: This is not my experience with this company

We rented an appartment from 7rent.com and have nothing but horrible things to say about them.  They have not carried through with anything they said they would do.  They fix absolutely nothing in the units, when you call to report preoblems it takes weeks to even get a call back. They also enter without giving 24 hours notice.  They charge top dollar rent for the area and give nothing in return.  The properties are disgusting!  Beleive me, we are the easiest tennants ever: always pay our rent early, very clean, never have had any problems with landlords before but these guys are absolutely not trust worthy.  If you are thinking about renting from them DON'T!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2010 11:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/7rentcom/ColumbusInternet-Ohio-43201/7rentcom-7rent-Worst-landlord-i-ever-Columbus-Internet-Ohio-569715. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 7rent.com

HA!

AUTHOR: John - (United States of America)

Angel commenting on these report again.. I guess my report will be next! Please do not rent / support this terrible company

angel stop commenting your self

AUTHOR: anonymous - (United States of America)

ok...
this posr is sooo written by Angel Robinson....

you fat skank....everyone has something horrible to say about you....you should be fired!!!

Robert if you read this - FIRE ANGEL, SHE IS RUINING YOU!!!!

This is not my experience with this company

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (United States of America)

I am a former tenant of 7rent.com.  I am surprised at all of the terrible reports here.  My experience with 7rent is completely different.  They took great care of me as a tenant!  My unit was awesome, exactly what I knew I was going to get when I first viewed the unit and rented it.  While I was there, they always took care of my maintenance issues.  I only had to ask once, and my problems were immediately fixed.  I never had to wait longer than 1 week for a maintenance request.  I always got a call ahead of time as well when maintenance came to my property.  Nobody EVER came into my unit without giving 24 hours notice.  Angel, the property manager, was WONDERFUL about giving me 24 hours notice before she showed my apartment when I was moving out.  She was always very courteous and polite whenever I had to deal with her.  When I moved out, they were more than generous with my deposit return.  I received my deposit in full, as I left the unit exactly as it was when I moved in.  I also got a really nice note from Angel, thanking me for being such a good tenant.  I moved out of state, but if I ever moved back to Columbus, I would ONLY rent from 7rent.com.  They take care of you as a tenant, they care about you, and they care about their properties.  It really shows in their units.  I rented a unit in Victorian Village area, I loved it, and I would definitely rent from them again.  As you can see from the author of the report I am posting the rebuttal on, they can't even spell properly.  I definitely wouldn't trust someone's word who isn't even literate.  Seems to me like someone has caused 7rent a problem and didn't like the result, so they made this fake report.  Shame, that's very immature.  In my opinion, 7rent is a great company to rent from.