Complaint Review: 7witchescoven.com

• Updated: Wed, September 18, 2013

• Reported By: Rachelle Barger — Rayville Missouri
7witchescoven.com
unknown, Select State/Province USA

7witchescoven.com They promised they would get my lover and I back together with their spells. Our relationship is worse now! unknown 7witchescoven.c

*Consumer Comment: 7witchescoven.com website is a scam

This web site has ripped me off thousands of dollors. They were suppose to help with my relationship and nothing has happened. I am in so much debt now and I don't know what to do.

I am so frustrated!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2013 07:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/7witchescovencom/unknown-Select-StateProvince/7witchescovencom-They-promised-they-would-get-my-lover-and-I-back-together-with-their-sp-1085420. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 7witchescoven.com

7witchescoven.com website is a scam

AUTHOR: Stop The Scams - ()

I paid for a spellcasting from 7witchescoven.com 12 months ago never got any rsults from their spell casting and when I asked for a refund they never reply back to me. I had been scammed by many spell casting websites like 7 witches coven because I needed help really bad I kept trying hoping to find a real spel casting and witchcraft website.

That was until I found this mystical forum website that gave me great information for free about what spell casting websites to stay clear of and what spell casting websites that their spells really do work. The best part about this mystical fourm website you can join and ask as many questions that you want too for free. If you like to take a look at this new mystical fourm website just go to http://www.mysticalforums.freeforums.net/