Complaint Review: 800 Flowers. com

• Updated: Tue, February 14, 2012

• Reported By: L. D. — Florida United States of America
800 Flowers. com
5600 NW 12th Ave Internet United States of America

800 Flowers. com I placed an order for someone very special for Valentines Day. They charged my card. Sent me a delivery confirmation AND NEVER delivered the Flowers! Internet

What a Rip Off and on Valentines Day!!! My wife and I wanted to do something special for our daughter on Valentines Day. We ordered Flowers from 800 Flowers. They charged my card and never delivered the flowers. They lied and sent an email that they were delivered. THANKS for spoiling her Valentines Day. The local florist was 800 flowers on 5600 NW 12 Ave Ft Lauderdale.  WHAT a terrible thing to do!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2012 07:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/800-Flowers-com/internet/800-Flowers-com-I-placed-an-order-for-someone-very-special-for-Valentines-Day-They-char-839252. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 800 Flowers. com