Complaint Review: 800Vmailbox

• Updated: Mon, November 02, 2009

• Reported By: Brigitte — napa California United States of America
800Vmailbox

800Vmailbox Fraud-Liars and cheats WATCH OUT Internet

This was a $14.95 monthly charge on my local phone bill.  Charged 2 months initally.  I called thier 800 number to dispute.  After demanding to speak to another person in charge (3 times) I finally got my $29.90 credit.  You have to be rude, ruthless and demanding to get anywhere with these folks.  Now, apparently they have put a block on my phone bill.  Every month I get something similar on my bill.  Every month I dispute it and get the reversal.  Stop and look..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2009 02:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/800Vmailbox/internet/800Vmailbox-Fraud-Liars-and-cheats-WATCH-OUT-Internet-518570. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 800Vmailbox