Complaint Review: 84 WEST STUDIOS

• Updated: Mon, December 30, 2013

• Reported By: SM MICHAELS — Lauderhill Florida
84 WEST STUDIOS
11850 ST RD 84 84WestStudios.com, Florida USA

84 WEST STUDIOS 84 West Studios will RUIN your affair! 84WestStudios.com Florida

I hired 84 West Studios to do an affair for me.  I never did one before and expected them to guide me.  Only after it was over, did I realize all the things that went wrong.  It was just a mess and when I called them to discuss it, they couldn't care less.  When I told them I would going to post it on the internet, they said no one looks them up anyway.  They seem professional and talk a big game, but dont find out the hard way, keep looking for a company that really cares and knows how to throw an affair.  The photographer wont take any other pictures than whats on the list and that created a nightmare, I had so many family members upset.  I find out now, after the fact, that so many people were unhappy with them.  I hope you read this before you sign anything.  RUN FOREST... RUN!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2013 11:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/84-WEST-STUDIOS/84WestStudioscom-Florida-33325/84-WEST-STUDIOS-84-West-Studios-will-RUIN-your-affair-84WestStudioscom-Florida-1111648. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 84 WEST STUDIOS