Complaint Review: 855bugs.com

• Updated: Thu, March 27, 2014

• Reported By: musicman4283 — Woodway Texas
855bugs.com
8807 Woodway Dr. Woodway, Texas USA

855bugs.com Bob Howard, Owner Parks vehicles in my yard. Damge to my property. Refusal to compromise. Very nasty demeanor. Woodway Texas

*Author of original report: Problem Solved

855bugs.com recently moved next door to my house. They have been parking their company vehicles in my yard. I contacted them asking them to move their vehicle because it damages the yard, my dog might chase someone who comes on my property, and my dog's chain might even cause some damage if it were to hit their van. The refused to move the van. Next, I went into their office to talk to the owner, Bob Howard. When he saw me walking towards the front door he quickly went to hide in his office. I talked to his assistant and asked politely that they move the van from my yard. I offered a compromise that they park the van along the curb in front of my house. They said they would talk to Bob and call me later. Well, Bob did call. He called and cursed me out and told me how much power he has as a member of the Woodway City Council and that he will park his vehicles wherever he pleases. I was appalled that someone who is on the city council and a local business owner would treat their own neighbor this way. I can't imagine how shady this guy would be conducting business with his customers. I would not recommend for anyone to have any business association with Bob Howard or 855bugs.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2014 11:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/855bugscom/Woodway-Texas-76712/855bugscom-Bob-Howard-Owner-Parks-vehicles-in-my-yard-Damge-to-my-property-Refusal-to-1134168. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 855bugs.com

Problem Solved

AUTHOR: musicman4283 - ()

Met with the property owner and the president of 855bugs.com this morning. We agreed to come to a compromise regarding the parking arrangements. We both apologized for our actions the day before and agreed to try to be good neighbors. He even offered a free extermination service if I ever needed it. As it stands, they will park company vehicles in specified areas only and I have said that I can accomodate a larger parking area on a temporary basis as needed. Looks like everthing has been resolved for both parties.