Complaint Review: 86 Street Photo And Video

• Updated: Tue, September 02, 2008

• Reported By:Miami Florida
86 Street Photo And Video
www.86photovideo.com Internet U.S.A.

86 Street Photo And Video "Too good to be true" Great deal was lead for "necessary accessories" New York Internet

I ordered a camera that was advertised for almost $200 less. The website claimed it was available and in stock. I paid extra for next day. The next working day, I recieved a call to "confirm" my credit card expiration date. I was told they had a "great deal" for batteries since the batteries in the camera only lasts 20 minutes. The battery was over $150. When I turned them down they offered a memory card that was necessary for the camera. Again, the memory card was way overpriced. I said thanks but no thanks. When I checked my emails the next day, the item was not in stock and would not be available for shipping for 4-6 weeks. I should have researched first. The good news is that the next I was able to cancel my order and recieved an email confirming such. Let's see if I don't get charge.

Eileen
Miami, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2008 07:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/86-Street-Photo-And-Video/internet/86-Street-Photo-And-Video-Too-good-to-be-true-Great-deal-was-lead-for-necessary-access-369172. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 86 Street Photo And Video