Complaint Review: 86th Street Photo + Video

• Updated: Tue, February 17, 2009

• Reported By:Tulsa Oklahoma
86th Street Photo + Video
Internet U.S.A.

86th Street Photo + Video Similar to other reports. Lowest price on the web. The item was in stock when I gave up my CC# , but when I declined to purchase additional items the item went on back order for two months. I realize now that I have been scammed, the first for me and I don't like it at all. Internet

I thought that I had purchased a Garmin 260w GPS. I now realize that I have been scammed. And they have my credit card number. The item was in stock until I refused to purchase additional items and then it went on back order.
It has been two months since the order. When I call 800-815-2040, I get the same story but the back order time increases.
I wish I had researched the company before I purchased. I found the site (((Redacted)))
RL
Tulsa, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2009 06:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/86th-Street-Photo-Video/internet/86th-Street-Photo-Video-Similar-to-other-reports-Lowest-price-on-the-web-The-item-was-425320. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 86th Street Photo + Video