plot

Complaint Review: 877-tv-series, 887-882-3743, Dvddonkey.com, Dvdavenue.tv, Tvaddicts.tv

• Submitted: Wed, November 21, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, November 21, 2007

• Reported By:Morocco Indiana
877-tv-series, 887-882-3743, Dvddonkey.com, Dvdavenue.tv, Tvaddicts.tv
www.dvdavenue.tv www.tvaddicts.tv www.dvddonkey.com Internet U.S.A.

877-tv-series, 887-882-3743, Dvddonkey.com, Dvdavenue.tv, Tvaddicts.tv I ordered DVD's but all they did was charge my credit card Internet Internet

I placed an order through www.tvaddicts.tv at the end of October 2007 in the amount of $107.00. It has been a month and so far the only thing that has happened is my credit card has been charged. I've never even received a confirmation email.

I began looking on the internet today and have discovered that this company does business under many names though bills your credit card as 877-tv-series. I've tried calling this number as well as others listed on the web sites but have been unable to talk to a person.

There also is a live chat option on the website. I filled in my information and submitted it and the box completely disappears. I tried this twice with no luck. I did receive two identical emails (even though my message clearly stated I had not received an order number) that said,

"Hi, Please email us your order number so we can check the status of your order. Our apology for the inconvenience. Thank you,Edna"

Do NOT order from this company. You will never see your merchandise!

Jill
Morocco, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2007 02:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/877-tv-series-887-882-3743-Dvddonkeycom-Dvdavenuetv-Tvaddictstv/internet/877-tv-series-887-882-3743-Dvddonkeycom-Dvdavenuetv-Tvaddictstv-I-ordered-DVDs-but-285985. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 877-tv-series, 887-882-3743, Dvddonkey.com, Dvdavenue.tv, Tvaddicts.tv