sum

• Updated: Thu, November 01, 2007

• Reported By:Canton Michigan
877-tv-series
www.dvddonkey.com Internet U.S.A.

877-tv-series - Dvddonkey PBS website routed me to dvd donkey.com to purchase the TV series, Prime Suspect. Never received a confirmation and was billed by 877-TV-Series whose phone # and website are non-responsive. I tried to email dvd donkey and received a "delivery failure". I then called the 877 # listed on my Visa stmt and there was no answer. Internet

On 10-26-2007, I went to the PBS website to purchase Prime Suspect Series. I clicked on the DVD link on the PBS site and was routed to DVDdonkey.com. Assuming that this was a reputable site, I placed the order and my Visa statement was charged $148.12. I never received a confirmation for the order via email so I went back to the DVD website to try and initiate contact. The email support on the site sent me an email back stating "delivery failure".

I then called the number as billed on my Visa statement 877-887-3743 (which showed 877-TV-Series as the biller) and the phone just rang and rang with no answer. I was able to leave a message but again, no answer or call back and no answer.

I am concerned as both 877-TV-Series and DVD Donkey, I later found, have had several complaints about failure to deliver/scam reports.

I am also concerned since PBS is automatically routing customers to this site.

I do not want to be ripped off-just want my money back. Please help!

Thank you!

Kelly
Canton, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2007 01:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/877-tv-series/internet/877-tv-series-Dvddonkey-PBS-website-routed-me-to-dvd-donkeycom-to-purchase-the-TV-serie-282368. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 877-tv-series