Complaint Review: 88 Fulton russian bath house

• Updated: Sat, April 13, 2013

• Reported By: eve — NYC
88 Fulton russian bath house
88 fulton street New York, New York United States of America

88 Fulton russian bath house wall street bath house, russian banya, SPA 88 absolute disrespect, and shocking embarrassment, complete ignorance, poor managment New York New York

I would like to bring to your attention further situation. On 88 Fulton street Russian Turkish Bath House,
apparently is OK for mother to bring 7 years old boy to womans changing room to wonder into shower cabins, watching woman shaving private areas and etc. I was shocked , uncomfortable and embarrassed when this boy wondered into my shower. When I requested kindly to his mother to take him out of womans locker room she just ignored me at first but than she propose that something is wrong with me
and its absolutely normal for 7 years old boy see naked woman around taking care of their private business. When I went to address this issue to management they completely disregard my concern.

Maybe Is it Me? Or is it OK to be exposed to naked woman for a boy who is 7th years old? How can be management of 88 Fulton street Bath House be so ignorant of this issue where myself as client experienced absolute embarrassment and disrespect. And I wonder what Child services representative would say about mother who teaching young boy to disrespect woman at such an early age. After I wrote a letter to address this issue and try to give this place another chance. I got no response whatsoever.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2013 01:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/88-Fulton-russian-bath-house/New-York-New-York-/88-Fulton-russian-bath-house-wall-street-bath-house-russian-banya-SPA-88-absolute-disres-1043023. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 88 Fulton russian bath house