Complaint Review: 888 Knives R Us inc

• Submitted: Wed, February 27, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, February 27, 2013

• Reported By: Gazer — Simi Valley California United States of America
888 Knives R Us inc
11250 Old Saint Augustine rd suite 15-271 Jacksonville, Florida United States of America

888 Knives R Us inc Lisa Virginia, company VP Ripped off , after sending payment to their business address I found out that the are "OUT OF BUSINESS" Jacksonville , Florida

On February 4, 2013 I ordered a Wetterlings axe for $79.89 on their web site. After submitting the order I received an email acknowledging my order along with an order # and instructions where to mail my payment. The payment was mailed the next day February 5 to their address in Jacksonville FL. On February 26 I sent an inquiry email regarding the status of my order, no return email yet. I called their 2 contact numbers but all you get is a recording.

After reading about others getting ripped off from this company, I called the local Sheriffs Office in Jacksonville and had them check the address that 888knives r us uses as their business address. The Sheriffs Department informed me that the company was closed and out of business. No forwarding address found.. So where did my payment go? it hasn't been returned yet by the post office.

Don't buy from them!!  They apparently are out of business, but they will still take your money and you will receive no product.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2013 08:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/888-Knives-R-Us-inc/Jacksonville-Florida-32257/888-Knives-R-Us-inc-Lisa-Virginia-company-VP-Ripped-off-after-sending-payment-to-their-1021290. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 888 Knives R Us inc