Complaint Review: 888 knives r us

• Reported By: Anonymous — jax Florida
888 knives r us
11887 tumbling oaks DR jax, Florida United States of America

888 knives r us 888 KNIVES R US has ripped me off as well jax, Florida

This Company has taken my money and never ordered my knives as well. The two owners are Doug Williams and Lisa Virginia-Williams. They are getting a divorce and have basic walked away from the company. I personaly know theses two people. Lisa has a bad reputation of having a terible personality.

They work out of the garage of there house. I know they have an impressive web site (only because her specialty is web desighn), but trust me, they do not have much on-site invetory. There REAL address is 11887 Tumbling Oaks DR. Jax, Fl 32257 if you need to give it to authorities. This is a great example of fooling people with a great website. I hope this helps anyone who has been ripped off by this couple and encourage you to seek prosecution.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2013 07:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/888-knives-r-us/jax-Florida-32257/888-knives-r-us-888-KNIVES-R-US-has-ripped-me-off-as-well-jax-Florida-1037737. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 888 knives r us