Complaint Review: 8885294329.Com FL

• Updated: Fri, August 29, 2014

• Reported By: alysiaM — Bullhead City Arizona
8885294329.Com FL
Internet USA

8885294329.Com FL charge on my card has no other AKA Ripped off! Bank confirmed it's fraud. living on small SS check! senior in shock! Florida? Internet

*Author of original report: numbers and charges related to Garcinia Cambogia

*Author of original report: 2nd fraud numbers amount 49.98

I'm a senior on fixed income and can't afford this fraud. I was looking at my monthly statement and saw 2 unusual charges and they looked suspicious. I'm reporting both as frauds to my bank and they agreed with me that it is fraud and they are sending me some forms to fill out and I get a new card soon. I'm a little in shock as it's soooo unfair, to struggle on $744 monthly income and then some kazoo steals first $49.98 from some site called groceries, the other site just lists a phone number and .Com after it for the amount of 49.95.  This never happened to me. so glad I was suspicous. I spent all morning thinking I ordered something that I forgot about and searched my spam my trash, my folders and there was nothing ordered for those amounts anywhere. Besides what I order online rarely reaches $49, and the dates were so close together, one on the 17, and one on the 19th of August, so I suspect it's the same scam artist. for me, due to my income these represent large purchases and I'd never order a large purchase so close together either.

It really hurts to think that there's people out there will rip you off the little that you've gathered. ouch, ouch, ouch!

My bank is great. they are taking care of this. How in the world did whoever get my numbers? in the question below it asks did I use my credit card? No, somebody else used it somehow. I do shop online a bit and it might even be somebody who kept my numbers that I used as a business? I thought internet shopping was safe. maybe not.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2014 01:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/8885294329Com-FL/internet/8885294329Com-FL-charge-on-my-card-has-no-other-AKA-Ripped-off-Bank-confirmed-its-frau-1173224. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 8885294329.Com FL

numbers and charges related to Garcinia Cambogia

AUTHOR: alysiaM - ()

In my other two reports after researching the health supplement product scam here, all 203, I am of the opinion the two charges  on my visa are part of the nationwide Garcinia Cambogia scam. I called both phone numbers: the 49.98 charge a recording told me that phone has been disconnected. the next phone number, the amount for 49.95 I was able to talk to a fulfullment ctr who said they had my visa numbers on file. his accent was terrible but he gave me this address to send unwanted product back, as 1581 W 49th St #312 Hialeah, Fl 33012. however after reading all the complaints people have been sending the product back but not being refunded their money so whats the point?

I was given an online email coupon for a free bottle. there was no trial agreement, no small print to read. I was told to go to Amazon.com and Amazon would charge me a small shipping fee only. there was no indication ever that it was going to be a regular shipment and charges. also it's different brand names. the first "free" bottle says Miracle Islands, the one I just got today just says Pure Garinia Cambogia.

I live on 744 SS a month and am not going to order anything online again as can't be sure what will happen that I won't be able to pay my bills. I may use paypal, as that may be safer. although the two charges are different numbers and one says Mi and the other Fl, they were made within one day of each other, so I suspect it's the same outfit confusing us with different addresses, different labels, different phone numbers, different amounts, yet same product that is Garcinia.

there is nothing that is free, but many of the complainers say they had a trial agreement. my coupon did not say it was a trial. even when people called in to end the trial within 14 days, they still were charged and sent sometimes new product as well that they didn't want.

2nd fraud numbers amount 49.98

AUTHOR: alysiaM - ()

I am listing the 2nd set of numbers for anyone's reference, as yesterday I listed the amount of 49.95 was withdrawn by 8885294329.Com 888-529-4329 Fl  on 8/19/14  and I didn't mentioned this other amount withdrawn 8/20/14 the very next day. these reference numbers were: 8884942102hlthyprfrm 888-434-2102 Mi

I think the letters may translate to Healthy Perform. which has been noted as non-existent so far as a legitmate business, but has been said to be a fraud. the numbers preceding the letters do not yield anything on a google search. So check your bank statements frequently. It was 9 days on my account before I even noticed these two charges, however, I believe we have 60 days to dispute charges.