Complaint Review: 8885294329.com

• Updated: Wed, August 27, 2014

• Reported By: Vicky — Burlington Massachusetts
, Florida USA

8885294329.com Fraudulent Scam, Charged CC Florida

I found a charge for 49.95 in my account. All it said was 8885294329.com.  I put the website in and all it says is that it is a customer service website, which is obviously a cover.  I called them and I asked what company this was and they couldn't answer the question but just kept on saying it was customer service.  I asked about a charge and they wanted me to give them my CC info.  when I said no, they asked for the last 4 digits of my card and zip code but magically couldn't find any info.  I read on other sites that others were charged the same amount recently as well and it was fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2014 09:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/8885294329com/Florida/8885294329com-Fraudulent-Scam-Charged-CC-Florida-1172649. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 8885294329.com