Complaint Review: 888Knivesrus

• Submitted: Sun, February 17, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, February 17, 2013

• Reported By: Doug — Little Silver New Jersey United States of America
888Knivesrus
11250 Old St. Augustine Rd 15-271 Suite 15-271 Ja Jacksonville, Florida United States of America

888Knivesrus Internet Credit Card Scammers Jacksonville, Florida

I placed an order with 888Knivesrus on Jan.13, 2013 and my credit card was processed and debited on Jan. 14, 2013. The current date is Feb. 17, 2013 and there has been no communication from the company regarding this order except for the sales order confirmation.

I have been emailing and calling the company daily with no response. Their "on-line" chat is always off-line and no one answers the phones, ever. All emails have gone unanswered which makes you wonder how they are able to stay in business.

I had purchased from them several years ago with no problems so I thought I would return and purchase again. So many sites on the internet are just a ripoff so I thought I would feel comfortable returning to one that had shown good business practices. I am sorry to report that this is no longer the case for 888Knivesrus.

It would appear that this company has transformed itself into a internet credit card scammer site. They took my money and disappeared, now I have to cancel the credit card that is used for so many auto-pay bills that it will take me months to clean this up.

Bottom line, do not purchase from 888Knivesrus!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2013 11:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/888Knivesrus/Jacksonville-Florida-32257/888Knivesrus-Internet-Credit-Card-Scammers-Jacksonville-Florida-1015767. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 888Knivesrus