Complaint Review: 888.com

• Updated: Tue, April 11, 2006

• Reported By:poteet Texas
888.com
Www.888.com Internet U.S.A.

888.com www.888.com gambling online site a ripoff, dont play !!! Internet Internet

*Consumer Comment: It's called gambling

Well as you would imagine, www.888.com was an extremely non entertaining sight, I am not a regular gambler and only use online gambling sites for fun and sometimes do not always bet money and stay in the free plays, however the times I have bet with other sights I have won a little and lost a little and abviously the odds were against me so at times ive lost more than my fair share, but none the less it was entertaining.

However www.888.com was not fun at all, for a site supposedly being around for so long such as some reviews i have read I would imagine they could provide a decent experience, they have a great application layout and easy to use, but very quick to take your money taking away all the fun, the game that was the worse was roulette, the odds are fair on the practice games but when you add money they screw you. The odds are more than against you, you may as well just send them a check without playing. Stay away! Im sticking to brick and mortar places, the odds are much better and provide a much better experience for your $ where if you stop at the right time you can actually come out ahead *(Harrahs Casino).

Mike
poteet, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2006 09:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/888com/internet/888com-www888com-gambling-online-site-a-ripoff-dont-play-Internet-Internet-175255. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 888.com

It's called gambling

AUTHOR: Chuck - (U.S.A.)

I just want to comment that in every game the casino has the odds. In every game, if you play long enough you will lose to the house, that's how they stay in business. So the only way I've found to have any success playing online is to play those games with the big jackpots. I am the type who keeps a close count of my winnings and losings and I play at 888.com a lot. In fact I think their roulette has very good odds comparitavely. The reason being there is only one Zero on the board, no double zero, I've played roulette on their a decent amount and overall I'm just barely ahead. However there is no jackpot in Roulette so I play Video Poker.

Generally considered a suckers game with low odds of winning. At this point I have put a total of $900 worth of deposits into my account, which currently has a balance a little over $1,700. And I use a system of doubling my winnings every time to keep me playing. Recently I hit the jackpot and sure enough I won a little over $13,000 and cashed it out immediately. So maybe online gambling will get me in the end, because I like to play, but the way I figure it, I'm almost up $14,000 right now. So play at your own risk, but just to let everyone know, you can win.