Complaint Review: 888knivesrus,

• Submitted: Wed, January 30, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, January 30, 2013

• Reported By: rippedoffbyknivesrus — garland Texas United States of America
11250 Old St. Augustine Rd. Suite 15-271 jacksonville, Florida United States of America

888knivesrus, knivesrus.com, 888kiniesrus.com, lightsrus.com fraud, ripoff, jacksonville, Florida

On December 26 2012 I contacted 888knivesrus regarding availability of a knife;their stock #111HH11.The front person for this business who calls herself "Lisa Virginia" stated that it was out of stock but would be available at the beginning of the new year.I then emailed and asked if it was ok to go ahead and order.Her response was "Certainly" I should
have checked the online scam and fraud alert websites first.I would never have ordered from them. There are many complaints just like mine on several fraud alert websites.On December 28 I ordered the knife.On January 4 2013 I contacted them by email and asked if there were any updates regarding a shipping date. Lisa's reply was "a couple of
weeks"On January 22 2013 I emailed again...since we ere NOW in the 4th week of the new year.Lisa's reply was "nope not in yet. We are hoping for next week. I will contact my supplier and find out what is taking so long. [continued below]....
....."At the beginning of the next week, January 28 2013, I emailed again.I received no response.Phone calls went unanswered.Tuesday January 29 I emailed again.I also tried calling several times but no answer on their "business" number.Since they (SHE: Lisa Virginia) are no longer interested in replying / returning communication and are not answering their phone I have little confidence in them and I definitely feel like I've been ripped off by an online fraudster.Their website: http://www.888knivesrus.com/ and their facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/KnivesRUs state they have an A+ rating with the BBB and have the BBB logo displayed on them.At this point I hold little hope for ever receiving the merchandise, therefore I would like a refund, as well as my complaint to be made matter of record.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2013 09:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/888knivesrus/jacksonville-Florida-32257/888knivesrus-knivesruscom-888kiniesruscom-lightsruscom-fraud-ripoff-jacksonvill-1006003. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 888knivesrus,