Complaint Review: 8x8

• Reported By: richard — Washington
8x8
santa clara santa clara, California USA

8x8 8x8 lousy service and unethicl santa clara California

this company 8x8 mis represents themslves they were chrging me $36 a month for a lousy phone service that I found that I could get much better quality for free from Magic jack or skype.they want to continue to rip you off. Your only option is to pay for a worthless system with continuous  dropped calls extremely poor sound quality poor customer service or worse, so why would I possiby stay with them. they charged my bank account $60 to cancell this worthless account. If there service was half way decent I would have stayed with them. I am going to dispute this with my bank. I will not let them get away with this!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2014 07:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/8x8/santa-clara-California/8x8-8x8-lousy-service-and-unethicl-santa-clara-California-1122205. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 8x8