Complaint Review: 902SWIMWEAR

• Reported By: mantis41ba — Goodyear Arizona
902SWIMWEAR
, Select State/Province USA

902SWIMWEAR LOGAN MUNGO 902SWIMWEAR IS FAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKEEEEE!!!! Internet

FRAUD!!! Found this company on INSTAGRAM... BIG MISTAKE!!! I bought a fringe bikini off of their big cartel website and was never given any confirmation of shipment or when to expect the product. (but of course they got paid!!!)

I emailed them after 2 weeks and they said: Hello We apologize about the delay we have been dealing with the swimwear being on back order. We are trying to ship them ASAP!  Sent from my iPhone.

After replying again asking when the expected shipment date would be I got nothing back in return!! THEN!!! I saw in the comments on their INSTAGRAM pictures that other girls were watng 5 weeks and still haven't gotten theirs. I responded to their girl on the pic and then was BLOCKED by the company from there. I can no longer view their posts and can't warn other girls from doing the same.

DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2014 12:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/902SWIMWEAR/Select-StateProvince/902SWIMWEAR-LOGAN-MUNGO-902SWIMWEAR-IS-FAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKEEEEE-Internet-1123809. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 902SWIMWEAR