Complaint Review: 91 Express Lanes

• Submitted: Wed, December 10, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, December 10, 2008

• Reported By:Long Beach California
91 Express Lanes
2275 Sampson Avenue Suite 100 Corona, California U.S.A.

91 Express Lanes Money for nothing... Corona California

On April 7, 2007 I used the 91 Express Lanes without an account. Two weeks later I received a fine for $20.00 which I paid, since I was guilty. Now, two weeks ago I received a notice from a collection agency telling me I owed $40.00 for a fine in April of 2007 that I didn't pay. My wife called 91 Express Lanes and was told to pay the fine or they would report us to the credit agencies. They also claimed they had been trying to get a hold of us for a year and a half. That's funny, I receive correspondance from 91 Express Lanes via email and postal delivery on a regular basis. I have since emailed them to ask what the problem is, but reading other accounts on this web site, I expect no response. Do not use 91 Express Lanes. They are pulling scams on people and I wll be cancelling my account.

Mitch
Long Beach, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2008 09:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/91-Express-Lanes/Corona-California-92879/91-Express-Lanes-Money-for-nothing-Corona-California-399812. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 91 Express Lanes