Complaint Review: 911 Tech Guys

• Reported By: Spidey1980 — Covington Kentucky
911 Tech Guys
Internet USA

911 Tech Guys Derek Legendre scam, does not pay contractors Internet

I recently did a local job for 911TechGuys. The Client contacted them to repar an uplift TV cabinate, who contracted me to do the work. The job took three visits to complete, and I was told It would take 2 weeks to proccess the clients payment and then to pay me.

3 weeks went by and I started leaving messages. A few times I got a hold of their sales staff, who told me they would forward a message to Derrek for me. A few more weeks went by, and I they started blocking my calls. It has now been about 6 months, their website is down and all numbers have been disconnected.

This is very frustrating. They contacted me, the job was legit. I contacted the client who said that 911 tech had indeed taken the payment from them.

Moral of the story: take leads from companies but do the work yourself and tell the customer to pay you directly. Do not deal with a middle man when it comes to getting paid for you talents and skills. I hope others can learn from my expierience.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2013 11:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/911-Tech-Guys/internet/911-Tech-Guys-Derek-Legendre-scam-does-not-pay-contractors-Internet-1073519. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 911 Tech Guys