Complaint Review: 911 security group

• Updated: Fri, February 08, 2013

• Reported By: 911security group — Ny.ny United States of America
911 security group
252 west 31st.suite 401 Mahantten, New York United States of America

911 security group Mr.sampson Mr. sampson told me to pay for a background check witch was 80 dollars for a security job but when there he said I needed pay a balance of 120 for two 8 hurs an.that I didnt need but one for exp lice Mahantten, New York

Hello my name is wendy w. I was ripoff by 911 security group. I went there looking for a better job in secr ity. I was told I had to take two 8 hours in order to work because my licen had exp. when I finish the two classe after I gave them 120 dollars I went back to them again tgen mr.sampsomn said I needed a fireguard class in order to work as a securtiy guard. I am very hurt by this because I spent im hard earn money and paid this man to help me find a job. if any body see thus add in the paper please dont look at it because thet will not find tou a job. so please be careful who you paid your money to. if you have to pay for a job to work then its a ripoff.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2013 03:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/911-security-group/Mahantten-New-York-10001/911-security-group-Mrsampson-Mr-sampson-told-me-to-pay-for-a-background-check-witch-was-1011075. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 911 security group