Complaint Review: 911 security group

• Updated: Sat, April 14, 2012

• Reported By: Kevin — BROOKLYN New York United States of America
911 security group
252 west 31st street, ste 401, NY, NY 10001 Internet United States of America

911 security group They took my money, they Guaranteed me a job, told me to come play for classes and Uniform, but it was a scam, after i paid, they offered me no job and refuse to refund my money and they stopped answe Internet

I applied to 911 security group ad on snagajob, recieved a call the next day from Mr. Bridges, told me to come to the office with $199 for my anti terrorist class and for my uniform, i went there the next day, they never mention anything about uniform, all the guy asked was if i had to money they asked me to bring, by the way i was interviewed by Mr. Sampson. Their office looked like an apartment with cubicles, they were playing loud rap music in the office, they looked to be having fun when i went there. Mr. Sampson interviewed me told me he would have me working on Wednesday. i went there on Thursday, i paid the fees and everything signed the papers. i went home and thought to meself, this whole interview didnt feel right, they ignored everything Mr. Bridges told me on the phone, about me coming in the pay for uniforms and starting to work immediately. I decided to call the company to tell them what they told me on the phone and what they told me while i was there and i would like to no longer continue the process. A lady answered the Phone  telling me Mr, Sampson (guy who interviewed me) she told me he was busy so to give her my number and  tell her what the problem is, so i explained to her and told her i wanted a refund, she told me they will get back to me after Mr. Sampson is less busy to go over the refund process with me. They never called me back, i called them multiple times and left voice mails on their answering machine, but they never answerd or called back, they knew my number so they refused to pick up my calls or refund my money, i never got my uniforms and i never took the training course. this company is a rip off, their office is not professional, they eating and playing loud music while i was having my interview. please do not be another victim i am here to help u so you dont fall into the same position they put me in.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2012 07:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/911-security-group/internet/911-security-group-They-took-my-money-they-Guaranteed-me-a-job-told-me-to-come-play-for-868527. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 911 security group