Complaint Review: 911Callformeds.com

• Updated: Wed, February 20, 2013

• Reported By: Corey — Palm Coast Florida United States of America
911Callformeds.com
Trenton, New Jersey United States of America

911Callformeds.com 911Callformeds.org The medication has no imprints and does not contain what I ordered Trenton, New Jersey

On 2/2/2013 I purchased alprazolam online from 911callformeds.com.  I received my medication in the mail on 2/19/2013.  The medication came in a brown envelope lined with bubble wrap containing 3 blister packs.  On the back end of the blister pack it has PEX-2 Alprazolam 2 mg tablets.  The pills are white round tablets in the blister pack, have no identifying marks and do not contain 2 mg of Alprazolam. I know this since I have been on the medication for the last few years. I have taken .25 mg a day for the last year.  These pills contain little or none of this medication they claim.  If I was in a better financial sitution I would have them analyzed by a professional/lab.  I know more and more people are ordering there perscription medications online.  Companies like this are playing with peoples lives to make a little money.  I hope this report deters people from using these shady companies online.  I have tried to contact them about this situation before filing a report but received no response back. My medicaid is pending and I can not wait until I am approved to obtain my medication from a local reputable pharmacy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2013 12:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/911Callformedscom/Trenton-New-Jersey-08690/911Callformedscom-911Callformedsorg-The-medication-has-no-imprints-and-does-not-contain-1017387. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 911Callformeds.com