Complaint Review: 911caviar-com-gourmet-direct

• Updated: Sat, June 22, 2013

• Reported By: RFP — Manhattan New York
911caviar-com-gourmet-direct
PO Box 11198 Beverly Hills, California USA

911caviar-com-gourmet-direct watch out, they charged card immediately but didn't deliver as promised, $35 for overnight shipping. Beverly Hills California

Ordered caviar for overnight delivery, very expensive item with a $35 charge for overnight shipping.  Checked in with 911caviar 2 days after purchase, and a very rude man (wouldn't give his name) said the package hadn't been shipped yet.

When I asked why it hadn't been shipped yet, he said it was going out "today" -- already late.  My credit card had already been charged the day I ordered (not upon shipping), which is bad business practice.  Then when I asked to speak with a supervisor, the guy hung up on me.

The company also goes under the name Gourmet Direct International, so I suggest avoiding them as well.  I sent an email to get a credit back on my card, but never heard back, and no credit has been posted.  I stopped payment with my bank and filed a fraud alert.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2013 12:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/911caviar-com-gourmet-direct/Beverly-Hills-California-90213/911caviar-com-gourmet-direct-watch-out-they-charged-card-immediately-but-didnt-deliver-1061267. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 911caviar-com-gourmet-direct