Complaint Review: 9162442083

• Submitted: Wed, February 19, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, February 19, 2014

• Reported By: clm — Richmond California
San Mateo or Redding, Select State/Province USA

9162442083 CA state Attorney Generals Office Under arrest for a crime committed over the internet San Mateo or Redding California

I was contacted by this phone number and told that there was an important legal matter pending.  I called right away.  The phone was answered by a man who said 'Attorney General's Office" legal department.  I was transferred to George who was the lawyer handling my case.

He said he was submitting my paperwork to be arrested today for a fraudulant pay day loan application.  He stated that I had doubled my income in order to get more money.  The $2500 I owed was a penalty fee.  He told me my name, social security number, and an old email address.

I thought I was having a heart attack and was taken to emergency by my family. They looked up this phone number and told me how it had been reported by others.  I do believe I would haved died today if my family hadn't looked this number up and been able to calm me down.  I am still having chest pains, but they are not as harsh as they were 2 hours ago.

I am a meiculously law abiding citizen, and would not intentionally committ such a crime.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2014 04:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/9162442083/San-Mateo-or-Redding-Select-StateProvince-96001/9162442083-CA-state-Attorney-Generals-Office-Under-arrest-for-a-crime-committed-over-the-1124902. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 9162442083