Complaint Review: 95 EPay

• Submitted: Thu, December 29, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, December 29, 2011

• Reported By: Chloe80 — Bellevue Nebraska United States of America
95 EPay

95 EPay - coachfactoryoutletonline I ordered 2 purses and a wallet and never received them when I would email to ask them where my product was I would get an email back within 24 hrs and they would say they were running behind and then Internet

I ordered a Coach purse and wallet online and never received the product. Only received a couple emails saying they are working on my order but are behind in orders. Then I did receive an email with a DHL tracking number only for the number to be invalid.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2011 07:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/95-EPay/internet/95-EPay-coachfactoryoutletonline-I-ordered-2-purses-and-a-wallet-and-never-received-them-815244. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 95 EPay