factory

• Updated: Tue, January 21, 2014

• Reported By: Anonymous — Scottsdale Arizona
99 Cents Stores
7919 E Thomas Rd Scottsdale, Arizona USA

99 Cents Stores Wrongful termination, bad management and unfair treatment Scottsdale Arizona

I was recently hired by the company and relayed in interview that I already had a job, and need a second because both are only offering part time hours. He said it was ok and to come to orientation. I went, was hired and started work. On my first day the managers, John and Jorge, were very rude and all employees weren't very inviting. They acted like I didn't matter.

One assistant manager was too dumb to get my finger print in system or even clock me in right. I worked for 2 hours then go to take break and I wasn't even clocked in. Then after my break, they "let me go" because I wouldn't quit my current job for less hours and money. So if you wanna work for fucked up assholes, apply for this store! Justice and Violet and John and Jorge will waste your time and money! Do Not Work for this company! I was there willing to work and learning, and was still I wasn't there to be babysat, but I'm a green ass woman who already has a job, so they're the ones who need the babysitter. I feel like I was wrongfully terminated and frankly I'm glad they will suck you dry. Good thing I'm not broke and don't shop at this terrible company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2014 06:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/99-Cents-Stores/Scottsdale-Arizona/99-Cents-Stores-Wrongful-termination-bad-management-and-unfair-treatment-Scottsdale-Ari-1117166. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 99 Cents Stores